– Technical room with two boilers, washing machine and dryer
– Large dressing and play area with big wardrobe and heated floors for drying shoes and ski wear.
– Soccer table for some a few fun hours
– Storage space with racks for skis and bikes
– Bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin
– Sauna with bathroom and rain shower, toilet and washbasin
– Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes 3 person bedroom with fitted wardrobes
– Garden room with double sofa bed and a cosy sitting area
– Hall with cloakroom
– Toilet with washbasin
– Stairs to first floor
– Spacious living room with fireplace and large cozy dining
– LCD satellite television/ CD player / I-pod connection / DVD player
– Kitchen Large U-kitchen with natural stone top and double sink.
Fully equipped with all conceivable equipment: dishwasher, grill-oven, induction cooker, large double door refrigerator with freezer (3 drawers), coffee machine, fondue set, gourmet set, electric kettle etc.
Large balcony on east and south side
– Spacious landing
– Double bedroom
– Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and washbasin
– Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and dressing table
– All bedrooms are equipped with duvets and pillows
– Spacious bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and double washbasin
– We supply bed linen as part of the lease
– There is also possibility to rent towels and kitchen towels
– There is a cot, high chair and changing mat provided and of course a sled and all kinds of garden/snow removing tools.
The idyllic village Fiesch is located in the Wallis canton right within the Aletsch area that is dominated by the biggest glacier of the Alps; the Aletschgletscher. This glacier is the longest in Europe and has a unique nature. As such recorded on Unesco’s world heritage list. Fiesch is a village with 1000 inhabitants and located at 1050 meters altitude. The gondola, a mere 8 minutes walk from the chalet, will take you up to the Fiescheralp in no time. Here you can ski, snowboard, sled, hike. The ski area Fiescheralp is connected to the Bettmeralp and Riederalp and guaranties more than 100 km of ski slope. Fiesch carries the predicate ‘family welcome’ of the Swiss Tourist Organization. This guaranties quality and declares Fiesch as the ultimate location for family holidays. Children get special discounts.
Fiesch is snow-sure and the ski season lasts up to a week after Easter. From the Eggishorn you have an amazing view over the Aletschgletscher and you can even see the great Matterhorn in Zermatt. The area is known for its hiking possibilities; routes have been mapped. Hang gliding, paragliding, parachute jumps, mountain biking, golf, but also cross country skiing are some of the activities in this area. The Goms is one of the vastest cross country skiing areas in Switzerland and there are some beautiful tracks between Oberwald and Niederwald. The tracks are following the river Rotten, as they call the Rhone river here. With the Matterhorn-Gotthard train, that stops within a 3 minute walk of the chalet, you will reach this magnificent area in 10 minutes and you will be able to get on and off this little red train every 5 kilometers to enjoy the scenery. In summer as in winter this area offers a multitude of possibilities for your active holiday. For shopaholics; Milan, Italy is only 212 kilometers away and can easily be reached by car or train from Fiesch.
There are no reviews yet.